- Your attorney must represent you at the highest skill level with the ability to identify problems the State of New Jersey has in meeting the burden of proof it must meet to convict you.
My practice is limited to DWI defense. I do not represent clients for any offense other than Driving While Intoxicated and related Municipal Court offenses. In representing our clients, we evaluate mobile video recordings and police investigation reports to establish what happened on the street and back at the station. This is to determine when Police fail to comply with Standard Operating Procedures, when Standard Field Sobriety Tests are not conducted in the “prescribed standardized manner,” when the breath test device has not been properly operated and when Constitutional standards have not been met, so that evidence can be suppressed.
- Your attorney should have a large, ongoing, statewide practice.
We have represented over 4,000 Defendants charged with DWI for over thirty five years throughout the State of New Jersey.
- Your attorney must provide personal service, no matter how large his practice.
We meet with every client on a number of occasions to identify the issues in their case, help them determine their goals, review police reports and videos and most importantly, appear with them in Court. We make it personal for every client, understanding the difficulties in dealing with a DWI complaint and the suspension, fines and penalties which must be imposed. Uppermost, we listen to our clients.
- Your attorney should be surrounded by outstanding lawyers and staff to enable the highest level of representation, to maximize your chances for success.
As a Partner at Davison, Eastman, Muñoz, Lederman & Paone, I work with the best attorneys in New Jersey who have had experience as United States Attorneys, County Prosecutors, Municipal Prosecutors, Superior Court Judges and criminal defense attorneys at every level. Our law firm’s goal is to provide “Excellence in the Practice of Law” in every case.
- Your attorney should be recognized by other attorneys and clients as providing the highest level of representation in DWI cases.
I have been recognized by other lawyers in the annual Super Lawyers list and in Best Lawyers in America©. I have also been awarded a perfect 10.0 rating by the AVVO rating service. I have served as Chairman of the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Municipal Court Section for a number of years. I am one of twenty seven attorneys certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Municipal Court Attorney as specializing in Municipal Court law.
- Your attorney should have passion for his work.
We are determined to make a difference for each client.
- Your attorney should work to reform and improve the New Jersey Municipal Court System.
We are working for less punitive, more rehabilitative work licenses, mandatory mobile and in-station video recording, shortening time for disposition of cases and creation of independent municipal courts by eliminating the financial incentive to obtain convictions through tenure for Judges and Prosecutors. We have and shall remain active in this process.
- Your attorney should be a frequent speaker at DWI conferences and seminars and publish articles in professional and public publications.
We speak regularly at the New Jersey State Bar Association and New Jersey Association for Justice Conventions. Earlier this year we presented at a NJAJ seminar, spoke to the Middlesex County Bar Association and Ocean County Bar Association. We have recently published articles in the New Jersey Law Journal and Asbury Park Press. We also presented a class at Monmouth University in DWI for students studying substance abuse.
We speak annually at the New Jersey State Bar Convention, the New Jersey Association for Justice Boardwalk Seminar in Atlantic City and Middlesex County Bar Association annual DWI year in review seminar. We are also contributing op-ed columns on a bi monthly basis for the New Jersey Law Journal.